2021 Summer Camps (Field Trips)
Week 1: June 7th-11th Field Trip Camp (Bowling, Movies, Altitude, Gattitown, Pool)
Week 2: June 14th-18th Flips & Tricks Camp (Altitude)
Week 3: June 21st-25th Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course (Altitude)
Week4: June 28th- July 2nd Nerf Wars Camp (Blazer Tag)
Week 5: July 5th-9th Light Saber Camp (Altitude)
Week 6: July 12th-16th Field Trip Camp (Bowling, Movies, Zilker, Altitude, Pool)
Week 7:July 19th-23rd Flips & Tricks (Altitude)
Week 8: July 26th-30th Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course (Altitude)
Week 9: August 2nd-6th Nerf Wars (Blazer Tag)
Week 10: August 9th-13th Field Trip Camp
(Blazer Tag, Movies, Altitude, Zilker, Pool)
Field Trip Camp
Ready for Adventure?! How about a different Field Trip Everyday of the week!
The Light Side or the Dark Side the Choice is yours... Get ready for a fun filled week of Star Wars Movies/ Video Games, Light Saber Battles, Arts & Crafts.
Ninja Warrior Camp
Do you have what it takes to be the next Ninja Warrior?! Get ready for an action packed week of obstacle courses challenges!
Nerf Wars Camp
Get ready for a Nerf gun war! all week campers will be building forts and battling each other with nerf guns!
Flips & Tricks Camp
Flip out with us! Learn the basics of tricking and flipping! Guaranteed to leave camp with a couple new skills!
Covid-19 building entry process Summer Camp
All new era martial arts Campers will enter/ exit through the side entrance by the bathrooms. This will be our businesses dedicated entryway, theater will enter through the front of the building and theater will enter through the theater entrance. Parents will not be allowed to enter the building. Parents will be asked to drop their kids at the door to a New Era employee, where they will be non contact temperature checked. Students must wash their hands as soon as they enter the building.
No gear bags are allowed in the building until further notice. Campers will place their bag in a bin that we will provide which they will place on the shelf in the lobby.
Then campers will watch movies in the dojo until the 9 am start time.
* Parents will be asked to pick their child up at the door at the end of class.
* If your child has ANY symptoms ( coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath, sore throat, body aches, chills etc ) , or a family member is having these symptoms, please keep your child home.
* Please reiterate to your child the importance of social distancing and hygiene.
What are we doing to increase our part in your child’s safety? -
* Hand sanitizer has been stocked up on and will be available to your child.
* Anytime the restroom is used, it will be sanitized.
* The dojo will be disinfected between each class. This includes mats, equipment , gear , door handles, dressing room, and bathroom.
* Please bring personal water bottles.
All Campers must Bring a Sack Lunch and Snacks, we do have vending machines available as well.